Tuesday 1 April 2008

I Got Punk*d

Today, as I was making my way through the mess that is Kampala's traffic to the General Post Office to pay up my box rental bills, I got this sms. [her in red, me in blue, my thoughts in green].

Hi i never ever want to c u again dont act lyk u knw me ok

At first, I was taken aback, wondering what this was about.After thinking of various scenarios, I decided that may be I had done something very wrong without knowing and now I'm paying for it. So, I keyed this reply:

Eh...now what did I do? Why didn't u just tell me that y'day or on Sun? Sorry 4 whatever it is, that wont fade my feelings 4 u.

I wish i had knwn earlier yo jst the same lyk every other guy

Just like any other guy?!!! That coming from a lady can mean anything! So, I send a neutral one that could bring back answers so that i know what I'm dealing with:
Like how? Of course i'm like any other guy esp whn it comes 2 wht makes me male species

Fyn then forget abt ok

Oh shit!! I'm thinking, I have just blown it. Let me try to explain, may be it will put us back on track:

I meant it in the biological sense not in the way u tryg 2 hint @. What's up with this? I cant 4get abt u, Swt λάππϊε

Kidding its 1st april

Ha ha. I ws pullg pranks on others & didnt think of getg punk*d!

I had pullied one on
Ѓοζϊε about white stuff like snow covering the ground in the morning, though she doubted, she still looked outside the window to see...ha ha, how we can be fooled!!

No comments: