Tuesday 1 July 2008

Terminate on Sight: My Fave Rappers Are Back



I just like these guys [don't ask me why, the lyrics, the beat and delivery and the 'go hard' attitude]. After suffering some poor sales in between the years, it didn't deter them, they just kept doing their thing. Their second album "Terminate on Sight" is released today. This is the kind of persistence that we, the youth in Africa, should have in our approach to work and making the continent a better place to live in.

I still play their 2003 album "Beg for Mercy" in my stereo. Like this morning, I felt I needed to listen to some G-Unit as I washed dishes. The task went smoothly and was finished in record time and looked forward to the day. Supplemented this musical morning with a dose of Bob Marley's "Legend" as I had breakfast.

Then I was off the blocks, put my show on the road and was ready to 'terminate on sight'. But today is G-Unit day, fans and 'haters' get yourself a copy [I will definitely get one]. I wish them success and hope they come to this part of Africa some time.

Having been to Angola and South Africa, they should know they have fans in UG and in East Africa also.

No comments: