Friday 28 March 2008

Wet Dreams

Recently, my telecommunications service provider came up with a promotion that gets its subscribers 3,000 seconds of free airtime [that is 50 minutes!!!] and 25 free sms. The catch is that you have to load a bit of airtime (Shs 2,000, a bit more than US$ 1) to get the offer and have to use this to numbers on the same network, within the 24 hours that you are on.

With a lot of airtime to dispose of, one sweet day, I called my dear friend Cassidy. We talked about a wide variety of issues and she signed off with a "Sweet Dreams". To this, I asked what that phrase actually meant because I had my own expectations of what sweet dreams I would have that night. Her reply was quite sacarstatic [are those wet dreams?].

The remainder of the 3,000 seconds ended at this point, but I had a few sms left. So I started "smsing" on that topic and below is a recap of what went on [I in blue, her in red, and the paraphrases in green].

Ok, meanwhile I'll be texting abt different things. Just [keep] reading

My battery is low, but I'll continue texting esp abt wet dreams whn I charge, I'm a twisted muthaf&@ka.

Haha will be waiting

When we talked abt dreams & u thot wet ones, it reminded of an [argument that I] had wth my pals. It's hard when u r sexually active bse sperms r being let out.

Some guys said they had even they were active, maybe [bse] the taps r loose. So the 1st reason doesn't hold

On the other hand, at that time I ws not sexually active & don't hv wet dreams, that [means] 1st & 2nd cases didn't hold. What is the true picture?

Reality is some hv, others don't & itsn't directly related 2 sex. Hv a gdnite, thanx 4 this weird episode.

Haha very funny seriously. Am dying of laughters u guys even talk abt dat shit I've hahad.

This was the beginning of my 3-part sms series that I call "Letters 2 Cassidy" that partly helped break my writer's block and inspired me to start this blog. Check the next series on love.

No comments: