Thursday 22 May 2008

Infidelity and the Challenge of Monogamy

I have been rather silent on the "blog" for most of this month, but every time I wanted to post something I would feel that 'push' leave me. For fear of not writing inspired, I have been leaving for another time.

However, today s I was surfing the net I came this very interesting story about a seemingly perfect husband straying from the arms of his supposedly loving wife to tempting warmth of her 'best friend'! Earlier this week, a friend who spent several minutes reading my posts on the blog questioned my sanity but in his e-mail, he sent me a link to this article.

Both have the thread of yielding to temptation running through them, reflect on these and I will share a similar experience....

By the way, am I mad?

No comments: